Look Chan Ho
Admitted to practise in England and Wales, Hong Kong, and New York.
Formerly Head of Asia Restructuring and Insolvency at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
Well-known for high level of legal expertise.
Renowned expert in cross-border restructuring and insolvency.
Represented debtors, creditors, insolvency practitioners and distressed investors.
Widely published and cited author - representative publications include:
• Cross-Border Insolvency: Principles and Practice (Sweet & Maxwell, 2016) (author)
• Cross-Border Insolvency: A Commentary on the UNCITRAL Model Law (4th edn. Globe Publishing, 2017) (general editor)
• Key Authorities in Corporate Insolvency (Nova Law and Finance, 2012) (author)
• Butterworths Guide to the Insolvency Rules (LexisNexis, 2010) (co-author)
• Principles of Corporate Finance Law (2nd edn. OUP, 2014) (co-author)