Ingrid E. S. Tronshaug
Ingrid Tronshag specializes mainly in insolvency law, including restructuring, bankruptcy and mortgage law. She is also experienced in real estate and construction law, and especially with matters in the interface between bankruptcy and construction law. Ingrid counsels distressed companies and assists Norwegian and foreign clients with credit and debt protection, including all acts of enforcement.
Ingrid has written a number of articles regarding Norwegian insolvency law, restructuring, recovery of debt and bankruptcy. She regularly gives lecturers for clients and organizations and has held several directorships.
Ingrid obtained her license to practice law in 2012.
2016 Senior Lawyer, Kvale
2016 Judicial Intern to the Hon. Elizabeth S. Stong,
United States Bankruptcy Court, EDNY
2013 Senior Associate, Kvale
2019 Associate, Kvale
2009 Master's degree in law, University of Oslo
2009 Master of Laws (LLM) Corporate and Commerical Law,
University of Southampton
• Getting the Deal Through: Restructuring & Insolvency (2017 and 2018): articles on Norwegian restructuring and bankruptcy law, published by Law Business Research Ltd.
• Chambers Global Practice Guides, Insolvency (2016, 2017 and 2018): articles on topical issues related to insolvency, publsihed by Chamgers and Partners.
• The Restructuring Review, Editions 7-10 (2014-2017): articles on Norwegian restructuring and bankruptcy law, published by Law Business Research Ltd.
• The International Comparative Legal Guide to Corporate Review & Insolvency (2015, 2016 and 2017): articles on Norwegian restructuring and bankruptcuy law, published by Global Legal Group Ltd.
• The International Insolvency Review, Editions 1,2 and 3 (2013, 2014 and 2015): articles on restructuring and bankruptcy in Norway, published by Law Business Research Ltd.
• Expert Guide – Bankruptcy & Restructuring (2014): article on how debt can be secured in assets in Norway, published by Legal Media Group.
• Insolvency & Corporate Reorganisation Survey (2014): article on Norwegian restructuring and bankruptcy law, published by International Financial Law Review (IFLR).