Harvey L. Tepner
Independent corporate director, strategic advisor, restructuring expert, and private investor. Serve as director on several public and private companies. Former senior executive of WL Ross & Co., a private equity firm and alternative asset manager, and a partner in the WL Ross funds. Extensive experience sourcing, structuring and managing investments in select portfolio companies, and equity and distressed debt securities.
Expertise encompasses reorganizations and restructurings, the acquisition and sale of businesses including businesses in chapter 11 across numerous industries, business strategy and planning, corporate governance, corporate and leverage finance.
Member, Board of Directors
- Core-Mark Holding Company (NASDAQ: CORE)
- Katerra, Inc.
- Village Roadshow Entertainment Group
- Alpha Natural Resources Holdings
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO)
- Contura Energy, Inc. (NYSE: AMR) (renamed American Metallurgical Resources)
- Exide Technologies, LLC / Exide Holdings, Inc.
- Global Aero Logistics (former ATA Airlines)
- Horsehead Holding LLC and Zochem Inc. (Canadian Subsidiary)
- Imperial Plastics, Inc.
- International Textile Group
- Nine West Group / Nine West Holdings
- OCM India Ltd. - India
- Plascar Participacoes Industrias - Brazil
- Vision Group Holdings
Prior senior investment banker with Rothschild, Dillon, Read & Co. (acquired by UBS), Loeb Partners and Compass Advisors specializing in restructuring and troubled company M&A.