Eloise is a partner in Stephenson Harwood's Hong Kong Office.
Stephenson Harwood is a law firm with over 900 people worldwide, including more than 140 partners with people who are committeed to achieving the goals of clients – listed and private companies, institutions and individuals.
Eloise acts for freign companies; Hong Kong listed and private companies; banks and other financial institutions as well as insolvency practitioners on various contentious matters and debt restructurings. Her areas of practice include insolvency and restructuring, general commercial litigation and regulatory litigation. She is currently on secondment to Stephenson Harwood's finance team in the London office.
Eloise acts in all aspects of Hong Kong High Court litigation including pursuing and defending civil claims, trial work, enforcement of local and foreign judgments and seeking injunctive relief. She also advises liquidators in respect of winding-ups and associated litigation and also creditor clients in insolvencies and restructurings. She has acted for Hong Kong insolvency practitioners in securing and recovering offshore assets.
Eloise has recently advised Winsway Enterprises Holdings Limited (now known as E-Commodities Holdings Limited) in relation to the restructuring of US$310 million of New York law governed notes, including providing advice regarding a scheme of arrangement in Hong Kong supported by processes in other jurisdictions, including a parallel scheme of arrangement in the BVI and recognition proceedings in the U.S.
Eloise was elected to the Board of Directors of the International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC) in 2016 for a 2 year term. She was also awarded the IWIRC Rising Star award in 2016.
• Solicitor, King & Wood Mallesons, Perth, Australia, 2009 – 2013.
• Admitted to High Court of Hong Kong SAR, August 2013.
• Insolvency Education Program, Diploma, Queensland University of Technology and Insolvency Practitioners of Australia (IPA, now ARITA), 2011.
• Admitted to High Court of Australia, 14 January 2010.
• Admitted to Supreme Court of Western Austalia, 18 December 2009.
• Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce, The University of Western Australia, 2008