5th Annual III Conference 2005
Fordham University School of Law,
New York City, USA
June 6 – 7, 2005
John A. Barrett, Fulbright & Jaworski LLP, Houston
E. Bruce Leonard, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP, Toronto
Summary of Contents
- Co-ordinating Fractious International Cases.
- Cirque Du Monde: Juggling Money and Liability in an International Insolvency Case: Responsibilities of Directors and Officers in Insolvency and Pre-Insolvency Situations Worldwide.
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Insolvency and Restructuring in Latin America.
- Current Trends in Europe and The New European Union System for Financial Difficulties of Financial Institutions.
- Commercial Fraud: Insolvency Issues and Remedies
- The III Gold Medal Prize in International Insolvency Research.
- The World’s Most Important Current International Insolvency Cases.
- The Great III 2005 Debate: Resolved that London Should be The Insolvency Court for The World.
- Parmalat: Tensions in International Restructurings.
- The Yukos Experience: A Russian Reorganization in Houston.
- Developments and Trends in Asian Insolvencies.
- Principles for Debtor-in-Possession Financing in International Cases.
- Tax Priorities in Worldwide Bankruptcy Legislation.