First Annual III Conference – International Insolvency in the New Millenium
New York, NY
June 11 - 12, 2001
John A. Barrett, Fulbright & Jaworski LLP, Houston
E. Bruce Leonard, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP, Toronto
Summary of Contents
- Keynote Address: "Time Bombs and Banana Peels-Looming Global Economic and Financial Issues and Concerns"
- Financing an International Reorganization: What Works & What Doesn't
- Issues and Solutions for Mass Claims and Contingent Liabilities in Multinational Reorganizations
- Handling an International Insolvency Under the New Chapter 15: It's Not Like 304
- The Ten Most Important International Bankruptcy Cases of All Time
- Co-ordinating Multinational Insolvencies and Reorganizations
- The New International Landscape for Reorganizations and Restructurings
- Sovereign Country Insolvencies: Rescues, Bailouts or Mistakes?
- The INSOL Principles for Multi-Creditor Workouts in Cross-Border Cases and the Statutory Alternatives. The American Law Institute Principles for International Co-operation in Cross-Border Cases