16th Annual Conference
June 6 and 7, 2016
Your Certificate of Attendance and all of the forms you would normally receive at an III event can be found in the links below. Please note: The deadline to submit your attendance was July 1st. After this date reporting your attendance is your responsibility! International members should note that applications for CLE credit hours were only submitted to select U.S. states. If your country requires Continuing Education reporting you may print a CLE Certificate as proof of your attendance.
- 16th Annual Conference Certificate of Attendance
- Class V NextGen Program Certificate of Attendance
- 16th Annual Conference CPE Certificate
- Class V NextGen Program CPE Certificate
- List of states who approved the 16th Annual Conference
- List of states who approved the Class V NextGen Program
- Pennsylvania 16th Annual Conference Credit Request Form
- Pennsylvania Class V NextGen Program Credit Request Form
The Tokyo Conference would not have been possible without the generous financial support of our sponsors. Please join us in thanking them:
Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
Davis Polk and Wardwell
Morrison & Foerster LLP
Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
Frontier Management Inc.
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
Abe, Ikubo & Katayama
Development Specialists, Inc.
Guerra Gonzalez Abogados
International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu
Nishimura & Asahi
Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners
Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones LLP
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Deloitte Tohmatsu Anchor Management Co., Ltd
Gordon Brothers Japan
Industrial Growth Platform, Inc.
Miyake, Imai & Ikeda Law Office
Sakura Kyodo Law Offices
Kamano Sogo Law Offices
Okuno & Partners
Yanagida & Partners
Global Restructuring Review